Four Smaller YouTubers To Watch


With YouTube having become so huge in the past two years I think it's quite easy to get in a routine of watching the same big "stars" of the Internet, and not really discovering any new people. I'm completely like that, not only do I find it hard to find smaller YouTubers but I have to admit, I'm slightly lazy when it comes to looking. So I thought I'd share the blogging love, and tell you about some of my favourite smaller YouTubers, who I think deserve a fair few more viewers.



Charlotte - lilmisschickas

I've been subscribed to Charlotte for around two years now, and her videos are the kind of videos I like to watch when I just want to relax. I'm sure she won't mind me saying, but she's a couple of years older than other YouTubers, or at least acts it, which is what I like about her. She's funny but not too "in your face, should be on CBBC" about it, she's a really relatable person who just comes across as having her life together. Also, if you're a high end beauty girl, Charlotte is someone great to watch.

Meg - Megsays

Meg is a relatively new YouTuber having only started uploading regularly around 4 months ago, but her content has been top quality from the start. She comes across as such a likeable and lovely person, the kind of person you know you would want to be friends with in real life. She has a bit of everything on her channel whether it's beauty, fashion, vlogs or random you're after, I'm sure you'll love her videos.

Jessica - JessicaBeautician
Jessica is another one if you're a high end kind of girl, because she knows her stuff and makes your wishlist a mile long. She's also great if you're a bit of a foodie, she's a vegan so the food she eats is ridiculously healthy but doesn't look remotely boring. She reminds me a bit of Vivianna from ViviannaDoesMakeup, so if you're in to YouTubers like that you'll love Jessica.

Tasha - itssimplybeauty

Like Charlotte I've actually been watching Tasha for probably two years now, and she's still one of the only people I'm subscribed to where I watch all of their videos. She also has a mixture of beauty, fashion and vlogs, and they're all just a really easy watch, if that makes sense, she doesn't make any videos where I become disinterested, distracted or just wanting to shut off. She features a lot of drugstore products if that's what you're interested in.

Who are your favourite YouTubers? I love to find new people to watch.
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM


No comments