Benefit Cheeky Sweet Shop (box o' blushes) Palette

Benefit boxed blusher swatches. Watts Up, Rockateur, Coralista, Bella Bamba, Dandelion, Sugarbomb, hoola
Cheeky Sweet Shop (box o' blushes) - £29.50

It seems pretty crazy for me to be talking about something Christmas related when we're still in September, but for something this amazing it needs to be done.

I noticed this around a week ago in my local Debenhams and for £29.50 I was ready to hand my money over, after missing out on the Nars Guy Bourdin palette last year I didn't want to miss this either. However I knew I had Boots points to spend so decided to wait a few days for Boots to start stocking it and was finally able to pick it up yesterday, and thanks to my Boots card not a single penny of my own money was spent! 

Benefit boxed blusher swatches. Watts Up, Rockateur, Coralista, Bella Bamba, Dandelion, Sugarbomb, hoola

The palette comes with five of their blushes, their bronzer and one of their highlighters, as well as a small version of their boxed blusher brushes. You get 4g of Dandelion, 5g of Hoola, Coralista, Bella Bamba and Rockateur, 6g of Sugarbomb and 1.5g of Watt's Up. Meaning you're getting a full size of Rockateur and more than half of the full size of the other blushes. I've actually worked it out to be worth £102.50, meaning you're saving over £70!

The only downside is the packaging, for something that could have been so compact they've managed to make it huge and bulky by putting it in the shape of a gingerbread house, so there's a lot of unnecessary packaging but for the huge saving it can be overlooked. 

Benefit boxed blusher swatches. Watts Up, Rockateur, Coralista, Bella Bamba, Dandelion, Sugarbomb, hoola

I've not been able to try these yet as I've woken up ill but still I wanted to get the post up to let others know it was out there. I'm not sure if it's limited edition but I can see it selling out fast anyway so if you're interested I'd grab one now! From swatching alone the texture of the blushes feels really buttery and blend-able so I'm really excited to give them all a try!

It's not yet on any website but I think most Benefit stands will have it and I believe all the Boots Xmas stock is coming out officially in the next couple of weeks, so it should pop up on the website soon.


4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely, it's the number 1 gift for beauty lovers this season! x

      Delete
  2. this is such a cute gift, my sister would love this.. or i would love it if someone bought it for me hehe x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Xmas coming up maybe your parents could treat you both? ;) x

      Delete